Two Boutique styled luxury dog friendly cottages in the Lake District
Woodside cottage near Newby Bridge
Yes up to 3 welcome
Beautifully restored period cottage near Lake Windermere and High Dam
2 private gardens for you to enjoy
WOODSIDE – a Luxury dog friendly holiday cottage in the heart of the Lakes, near Newby Bridge.
- Woodside is the perfect cottage where you can escape 21 century life, and enjoy quality time with family and friends. It’s location is fabulous as you can enjoy walking in the hills, sailing on the lakes, reconnecting with nature, listening to the stream, and watching the birds and animals that wander through our garden. This spacious 3 bedroomed cottage sleeps 6, with 2 bathrooms plus downstairs toilet. It was part of English Heritage’s Stott Park Bobbin Mill . You’ll be staying in a piece of history!
- With a Smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime (you need your own account) on hand, you can still enjoy all your favourite box sets!
- But most importantly of all you can relax, unwind and see your cares float away! when you enjoy FREE access to the local Spa (2 milesaway) for hot tub/jacuzzi, swimming pool etc. …..Shear bliss!
Fell View Cottage in Allithwaite near Cartmel
- Fell View is a boutique styled cottage in the small village of Allithwaite. It is very well equipped
- With a a chrome Cast on the TV you can still enjoy all your favourite box sets on Netflix, Amazon Prime (you need your own account) .
- But most importantly of all you can relax, unwind and see your cares float away! when you enjoy FREE access to the local Spa (approx 15 mins away ) for hot tub/jacuzzi, swimming pool etc. …..Shear bliss!
- Fell View has a local pub within easy walking distance, The Pheasant , which serves terrific home cooked food by roaring log fires in the Winter.
- If you love to browse there’s a quaint charity shop with small tearoom,
- If you have an active family the village of Allithwaite is ideal. Ther’s a tennis court, community orchard and children’s playground to burn off some excess energy.
- The village has everything you could possibly need. Nearby is Cartmel :- historic Priory, antique and craft shops, traditional pubs and Michelin starred L’Enclume.
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help