The video is of The Tern cruising into Lakeside.
This ship was built in 2020 by Damen Shipyards Group. The sections of boat were transported by road to Lakeside and assembled. The M.V. Swift is 34.4 metres long and uses 2 x Volvo Penta engines to power an electrical propulsion system. It is manned by a crew of four.
Swift has three decks and at full capacity can hold 300 passengers.
Passenger facilities include:
- Refreshment bar and licensed bar
- Promenade deck
- Indoor/outdoor upper deck with glazing that can be lowered/raised for different weather conditions
- View stations
- Centrally heated saloons and toilets
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible on this boat.