Fell View , luxury dog friendly Lake District Cottage with free access to the Spa
In a nutshell….
Quality boutique cottage near Cartmel, in the English Lake District.
up to 2/3 welcome (NO CHARGE)
- Fell View is a beautiful, well cared for , boutique styled cottage in the small village of Allithwaite. It is very well equipped
- With a a chrome Cast on the TV you can still enjoy all your favourite box sets on Netflix, Amazon Prime (you need your own account) .
- But most importantly of all you can relax, unwind and see your cares float away! when you enjoy FREE access to the local Spa (approx 15 mins away ) for hot tub/jacuzzi, swimming pool etc. …..Shear bliss!
- You can walk from the front door to our local pub it’s within easy walking distance. The Pheasant , serves terrific home cooked food by roaring log fires in the Winter and welcomes dogs.
- If you love to browse there’s a quaint charity shop with small tearoom,
- If you have an active family the village of Allithwaite is ideal. Ther’s a tennis court, community orchard and children’s playground to burn off some excess energy.
- The village has everything you could possibly need. Nearby is Cartmel :- historic Priory, antique and craft shops, traditional pubs and Michelin starred L’Enclume.
- 2 miles away is the Edwardian town of Grange over Sands, with is delightful. promenade and excellent award winning shops.
- In our duel aspect lounge there’s a large flat screen TV (37 inch) for you to enjoy , which has Freeview and a chrome cast so that you can link to Netflix etc (you need your own log in) You won’t miss your favourite programmes.
- There is a DVD player, CD player and CD’s, board games, books etc. everything you could possibly need after a hard day exploring the Lakes.
- Wi Fi is available free of charge.
- The coversation is bound to flow arround our large circular dining table wover looking the garden.
- Downstairs WC
- Preparing meals will be easy for you in our newly fitted kitchen with electric ceramic hob and oven
- New for 2022 large luxury shower room with contemporary fitments.
- The garden is a delight and your sure to enjoy a glass of wine before retiring for the night.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4+ guest bed Master – Super king bed or 2 singles to suit. TV +guest bed for a child
Bedroom 2 – 1 Double bed.
- Rest and relaxation is the order of the day for you, and our large master bedroom has been luxuriously fitted out with TV, contemporary oak furniture, designer fabrics and Egyptian cotton bedding for that pampering feeling – it can be configured for either two single beds or a super king size bed. There is also a guest bed for a fifth person. You’re sure to enjoy waking up in such surroundings and seeing the view from the bedroom window toward the coast and the nearby fells and hear the sound of bird song in our cottage garden and sheep in the fields. What could be better?
- Whilst in our double bedroom there is a quality sprung edge Sealy bed, again with designer furnishings and Egyptian cotton sheets. You are assured of a good nights rest.
- Fell View is ideal for couples and small families
- It’s a hideaway of peace and quiet between the mountains and sea. It’s a place that you’ll find is an ideal base, as all the attractions are only minutes away and you can come back after a day’s sight seeing to a superbly equipped cottage, in a great location. What could be better that curling up on our leather designer sofa with a good book in front of our gas fired log burner?
- Fell View has been set up for you to make the most of your precious time together.
Dogs welcome .
- Fell View has Karndean flooring downstairs making it easy for you to look after your dogs.
- There’s a pretty garden which is child and dog safe. The garden is enclosed and we have an outsider tap.so you can be sure your loved ones won’t escape.
- We are away from main roads and you are sure to enjoy the peace and quiet of this area.
- This is a wonderful area for dog owners with fabulous walks from the doorstep and plenty of fields, footpaths, woods and beaches to choose from to ensure that your dog can run around off the lead.
- We accept up to 2 dogs and will consider 3 dogs free of charge.
Fell View Seasonal Prices
Babies and children
BABIES and toddlers are most welcome:- we have a high chair, stair gate, booster chair, travel cot,fire guard, baby bowls and plates etc….all at no extra charge. For children a selection of books ,toys, etc.are provided. In fact there’s a toy box full of games,quizzes, books etc. Guaranteed to keep any youngster happy and our garden is safe and secure for your children to enjoy.
We have off road parking for two cars, in a garage and on a drive.
What Our Guests Say...
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help