Fell View Cottage in the English Lake District
In a nutshell….
Quality boutique cottage near Cartmel, in the English Lake District.
up to 2 welcome (NO CHARGE)
- Fell View is a beautiful 2 bedroomed home from home, superbly well equipped, furnished with quality oak furniture , Sanderson fabrics and Egyptian cotton bedding which is ideal for couples and families alike, in the village of Allithwaite.
- But most importantly of all you can relax, unwind and see your cares float away, as you enjoy FREE access to the local Spa (15 mins drive away ) for hot tub/jacuzzi, swimming pool etc.
- Alllithwaite has an excellent dog friendly pub, The Pheasant to walk to which serves terrific home cooked food by roaring log fires in the Winter.
- Allithwaite has a tennis court, children’s playground and village orchard. “The Lantern”, a charity shop. A village post office is available .The village has everything you could possibly need.
- 1 mile away is Cartmel with its historic Priory, antique and craft shops, amazing foodie shops, micro brewery, traditional pubs and Michelin starred L’Enclume.
- 2 miles away is the Edwardian town of Grange over Sands, with is delightful. promenade and excellent award winning shops.
- Fell View is ideal for couples and small families.
- We have a Chrome Cast on TV for Netflix etc(you will need your own log in)
- It’s a hideaway of peace and quiet between the mountains and sea. It’s a place that you’ll find is an ideal base, as all the attractions are only minutes away and you can come back after a day’s sight seeing to a superbly equipped cottage, in a great location. What could be better that curling up on our leather designer sofa with a good book in front of our gas fired log burner?
- Why don’t you come and enjoy the sunshine on our patio with a glass of wine? Or come and simply chat around our spacious dining table?
- Fell View has been set up for you to make the most of your precious time together.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4+ guest bed Master – Super king bed or 2 singles to suit. TV +guest bed for a child
Bedroom 2 – 1 Double bed.
- Rest and relaxation is the order of the day and our large master bedroom has been luxuriously fitted out with TV, contemporary oak furniture, designer fabrics and Egyptian cotton bedding for that pampering feeling – it can be configured for either two single beds or a super king size bed. We also have a guest bed for a fifth person. You’re sure to enjoy waking up in such surroundings and seeing the view from the bedroom window toward the coast and the nearby fells and hear the sound of bird song in our cottage garden and sheep in the fields. What could be better?
- Whilst in our double bedroom there is a quality Sealy bed, again with designer furnishings and Egyptian cotton sheets.
- In our spacious lounge we have a large flat screen TV (37 inch)which has Freeview and a chrome cast so that you can link to Netflix etc (you need your own log in) There is a DVD player,CD player and CD’s, board games, books etc. everything you could possibly need after a hard day exploring the Lakes.
- Wi Fi is available free of charge.
Dogs welcome .
- Fell View has Karndean flooring downstairs making it easy for dog owners.
- Fell View’s pretty garden is child and dog safe. The garden is enclosed and we have an outsider tap.
- We are away from main roads and you are sure to enjoy the peace and quiet of this area.
- This is a wonderful area for dog owners with fabulous walks from the doorstep and plenty of fields, footpaths, woods and beaches to choose from to ensure that your dog can run around off the lead.
- We accept up to 2 dogs and will consider 3 dogs free of charge.
Fell View Seasonal Prices
More details about Fell View
Fell View is an ideal place to recharge your batteries! Both bedrooms are fitted out with quality beds and furniture. Each bedroom has a mirror. All bedding is luxury Egyptian cotton for that pampering experience and all the bedrooms have been styled with designer fabrics.There is a hair dryer for your use. WE ARE NON SMOKING
Babies and children
BABIES and toddlers are most welcome:- we have a high chair, stair gate, booster chair, travel cot,fire guard, baby bowls and plates etc….all at no extra charge. For children a selection of books ,toys, etc.are provided. In fact there’s a toy box full of games,quizzes, books etc. Guaranteed to keep any youngster happy and our garden is safe and secure for your children to enjoy.
We have off road parking for two cars, in a garage and on a drive.
What Our Guests Say...
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help